Today’s schedule was different from the usual camp routine. We all loaded up into buses and went to a waterpark for a few hours. During the bus ride, I had the opportunity to get to know one of our teammates more. It was an opportunity I had been hoping for. Nothing on this trip has been a coincidence—whether good or bad. God has a reason for everything and His sovereignty has been powerfully demonstrated through the obstacles we’ve faced so far. We spent the day in and out of the pools and slides, chilling in the shade/sun, getting sun burned and eating cold treats. Later in the evening, we all gathered back at camp for the bonfire where students got to share their testimonies with the rest of the camp. It was a very special time in which we got hear how God is changing the lives of the youth in Hungary.
There’s this supernatural joy and strength that comes from laughing, crying, praying, and talking with our brothers and sisters in Christ, even if we don’t always understand the language.
Tomorrow will be our final day with the campers. Please be in prayer for the following:
- Continued health and safety for all campers, volunteers, and staff.
- Open-hearts of the campers for the Gospel.
- Kenedi is still recovering from her seizure and is awaiting results from the doctor. Please pray that she would continue to find strength, peace, and joy in the Lord during this confusing and hard time.
- For God’s protection over the camp as spiritual warfare continues.
- Pray that we will not forget the sole purpose of our missions trip.
- Pray for Katherine as she gets ready to face a new chapter of her life here as a student at Word of Life Bible Institute for a year.
Thank you for your prayers and support!
I have enjoyed your updates. We love you all. Praying!