We left Dallas on Friday around 10pm and arrived here in Toalmas, Hungary around 9pm (2pm CT) last night. 5,630 miles in 17 hours. I can only imagine what Paul and missionaries from the first 1900 years after Christ would think! We have much to be thankful for, including you and your prayers and support! Our travels were “hiccup free” and went very smoothly! Our team of 21 is down to 18 because Isaac did not receive his passport in time and John and Lisa Paulson received word on our way to the airport of Paul’s mother having had a stroke in Kansas. Please keep him and his family in your prayers.
- on Day 2 Good to hear. Praying for all of you.
- on Fellowship in Budapest :)
- on When Cloudy Days Turn to Joy I'm enjoying reading the updates from each team member. Praying for y'all!
- on Wednesday, August 7th Hi Hannah, Loved your report and especially your picture with your students!!!!! We continue to pray for all of you. We also share your story with anyone we can. It is a great story and difficult. Prayers, Sue and Keith Renard
- on Wednesday, August 7th Have so enjoyed everyone’s updates! Thank you for being the feet of Christ at WOL. It’s a privilege to pray for you all!
- on Wednesday, August 7th Awwwww, thanks for your great update, Hannah! I'm so glad it's been such a great week for everyone. It looks like you have a real sweet group of students. I like all your smiles! We love you all!
- on Wednesday, August 7th Thanks for the update Hannah! We're praying for you. What a wonderful way to share the love of Christ!
- on Day 2 Thank you for all your updates so far! It's a joy to hear of all that is going on! You are in our hearts and prayers. Blessings, Heidi
- on Day 2 Thanks so much for each update—all so interesting, creative, informative, and helping us to feel like we’re there with you. Glad to be able to keep in touch this way and appreciate the time and efforts to keep ‘em coming! Praying! Thankful for each of you serving.
- on First Day with the Campers Praying those bonds with the students will happen and that the Holy Spirit can speak to their hearts. Thanks for being our hands, feet and heart as you work with the kids. Blessings!
- on We Made It!!!!! Hi Precious People, We are so pleased that we will be able to hear from you all and to know just what the prayer needs are. We love the picture of you 10 happy people as you arrived in Hungary. Loved hearing about the great Hungarian meal at BURGER KING!!!! Do pray that the bag with the items for the games arrives on time. We lifted you all up at our Retirement place in Dallas Church Service this morning. We look forward to more pictures and news about the events you are involved in. God Bless You all.