Michelle and I used to have a pack and play for the boys when they were smaller. It was the most complicated mechanism to break down and put away and eventually one day I was trying to pack it away and got frustrated and broke it. This week we are all anxiously awaiting our departure to Budapest from DFW this Friday evening! We are making our last preparations as we pack and get ready to go. I bring up the frustration of the pack and play to request your prayers. We are going to Hungary in the love of Christ to share the gospel. Our enemy does not want that to happen. And so I urge you to pray for us. Petition on our behalf to the Father for protection, both physical and spiritual. Ask him to thwart any plans of the evil one and pray He works on our hearts and sensitizes us to those around us who may not know His Son. Pray that when things don’t seem to be working right that we wouldn’t force it and break it, pray that our reliance and dependence would be on Him, that it wouldn’t be the quality of our faith but the object of our faith that acts in us and through us, He is able, He is faithful! Pray for us.
- Christy patton on Day 2Good to hear. Praying for all of you.
- Laura Martin on Fellowship in Budapest:)
- Laura Martin on When Cloudy Days Turn to JoyI'm enjoying reading the updates from each team member. Praying for y'all!
- Sue and Keith Renard on Wednesday, August 7thHi Hannah, Loved your report and especially your picture with your students!!!!! We continue to pray for all of you. We also share your story with anyone we can. It is a great story and difficult. Prayers, Sue and Keith Renard
- Kris on Wednesday, August 7thHave so enjoyed everyone’s updates! Thank you for being the feet of Christ at WOL. It’s a privilege to pray for you all!
- Heidi Heideman on Wednesday, August 7thAwwwww, thanks for your great update, Hannah! I'm so glad it's been such a great week for everyone. It looks like you have a real sweet group of students. I like all your smiles! We love you all!
- Don Regier on Wednesday, August 7thThanks for the update Hannah! We're praying for you. What a wonderful way to share the love of Christ!
- Heidi Heideman on Day 2Thank you for all your updates so far! It's a joy to hear of all that is going on! You are in our hearts and prayers. Blessings, Heidi
- Charlane Rack on Day 2Thanks so much for each update—all so interesting, creative, informative, and helping us to feel like we’re there with you. Glad to be able to keep in touch this way and appreciate the time and efforts to keep ‘em coming! Praying! Thankful for each of you serving.
- Debbie Raikes on First Day with the CampersPraying those bonds with the students will happen and that the Holy Spirit can speak to their hearts. Thanks for being our hands, feet and heart as you work with the kids. Blessings!
- Sue and Keith Renard on We Made It!!!!!Hi Precious People, We are so pleased that we will be able to hear from you all and to know just what the prayer needs are. We love the picture of you 10 happy people as you arrived in Hungary. Loved hearing about the great Hungarian meal at BURGER KING!!!! Do pray that the bag with the items for the games arrives on time. We lifted you all up at our Retirement place in Dallas Church Service this morning. We look forward to more pictures and news about the events you are involved in. God Bless You all.
I hope and pray you all are safely landing in London about now.
This reminds me of you all and what you are doing this week: But you are a chosen people, a royal priesthood, a holy nation, a people belonging to God, that you may declare the praises of Him who called you out of darkness into His wonderful light.
1 Peter 2:9
And yesterday the journey began…
The prayers of Redeemer Bible Church are lifted for you all as well as the people of Hungary and those along your route.
May the triune God who rules over all creation direct and guide your steps, clear your path and guard your way, prepare and stir the hearts and minds of all you encounter for the reception of the Gospel, and grant you all courage to boldly proclaim the Lord Jesus Christ – and may your proclamation be with great effect!
Father, we praise You, Christ, we proclaim You, Holy Spirit, we celebrate Your powerful presence within each of us and among all of us!
May Your grace abound to these who go forth from our church in Dallas to the church in Hungary.
And may people everywhere come to a saving knowledge of the Gospel for Your great glory and all our good.
Show Yourself strong for the sake of Your reputation. Amen.
We await the unfolding of God’s great story as you all journey forth in Him…